Humminbird Mega Live
Humminbird Mega Live Imaging Givare is a transducer to mount on your trolling motor with possibility to see what happens around your boat live with crystal clear imaging. Se fish bite on long distances with a transducer in first class!
See fish in real-time, in no time. MEGA Live Imaging provides the most impressive live sonar on the water, allowing you to watch fish and structure in real-time, powered by the unmatched detail of MEGA Imaging®. This U.S. Patent Pending technology provides views out, down, and around your boat with absolute clarity, and even allows you to watch fish bite your lure. This accessory transducer mounts to a trolling motor shaft and provides three different live sonar views; Down, Forward and Landscape modes with the included mounting bracket.
- See fish and structure in real-time, with no gaps in sonar coverage, powered by the unmatched detail and clarity of MEGA Imaging® throughout the entire sonar view.
- View everything down, out and around your boat with live sonar. Choose from multiple viewing modes; Forward, Down and Landscape, provided by the included trolling motor shaft mount.
- Keep fish and your lure within sight thanks to MEGA Imaging® detail and an optimized sonar cone angle, providing ample sonar coverage without sacrificing the precision ability to target individual fish.
- Mark and view waypoints on the MEGA Live Imaging sonar screen to remember productive fishing spots for next time, when paired with an optional GPS receiver with heading sensor (AS GPS HS).
- Connect MEGA Live Imaging to compatible Humminbird models via the included Ethernet cable. There is no external sonar box required for installation, allowing for the connection of optional sonar source like MEGA 360 Imaging® or Built-in MEGA Imaging® to the same control head.
- Compatible Humminbird control heads: HELIX 8-15 G3N & G4N models with MEGA Imaging®, All SOLIX® models, and All APEX™ models.
- For optimal performance, the MEGA Live Imaging transducer is designed and recommended to be used with a Minn Kota® Ultrex™ trolling motor.