Garmin Echomap ULTRA 102SV
Garmin Echomap ULTRA 102SV with transducer GT56-UHD Chartplotter/sonar combo features our worldwide basemap, and the transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
Garmin Echomap ULTRA 102SV with transducer GT56-UHD chartplotter/sonar combo features our worldwide basemap, and the transducer bundle adds CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition scanning sonars.
Livescope Sonar Support
ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv supports a variety of Garmin transducers, including Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope™ RVS12 scanning sonar system (sold separately).
Built-In UHD Sonar
The included GT56 transducer provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and 20% greater range for our UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll get top performance at all depths.
Vivid Color Palettes
High-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palettes make it easier than ever to distinguish targets and structure.
Experience unparalleled coverage and detail with optional BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance2 technology.
Create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 0-3m contours. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw™ Community on the Garmin Connect™ app3.
If you have multiple compatible ECHOMAP Ultra 10” and 12” units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7” and 9” units on your boat, you can share information — such as sonar, user data and charts — among them.
NMEA 2000® Network Compatibility
Connect to your compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast™ sensor — and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more.
Force Trolling Motor Compatibility
Take control of the most powerful and efficient trolling motor available, route it to waypoints, follow tracks and more from the screen of your Chartplotter.
Take it with you
Keep your ECHOMAP Ultra-safe and secure. Cords plug directly into the quick-disconnect bail mount, which allows you to quickly install and remove your unit.
- Physical Dimensions: 11.6" x 7.7" x 3.9" (29.5 x 19.5 x 9.8 cm)
- Display Size: 8.5” x 5.4”; 10" diagonal (21.7 cm x 13.6 cm; 25.4 cm diagonal)
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 4.0 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Mounting Options: Bail or flush
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network™ Ports: 2 (large connector)
- Transmit Power: 600 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
Maps & Memory
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints: 5000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports Ais (Tracks Target Ships Position): Yes
- Supports Dsc (Displays Position Data From Dsc-Capable Vhf Radio): Yes
- Supports Fusion-Link™ Compatible Radios: Yes
- Gcv™ Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- Activecaptain Compatible: yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
Sonar Features & Specifications
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 Khz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Frequencies Supported:
- CHIRP High-Wide: 150-240 kHz
- Ultra High-definition ClearVü: 800 kHz (760-880 kHz)
- CHIRP ClearVü: 455 kHz (425-845 kHz)
- Ultra High-definition SideVü: 1,200 kHz (1060-1170 kHz)
- Chirp Sonar Technology: Yes (Built-in)
- Clearvü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Sidevü: Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (Shows Return From The Bottom Up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log And Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- Nmea 2000® Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 1 – LVS sonar, 1 – 12 pin scanning sonar
- Nmea 0183 Input Ports: 1
- Nmea 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
Whats in the box?
- ECHOMAP Ultra 102sv with a worldwide base map
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover